- The high school combines literature and history into a humanities block which is largely taught in seminar format. High school theology is also largely seminar format and built on solid Catholic doctrine and spiritual classics.
- Continuous, intense Socratic dialogue with peers and experts to a degree not found in other schools or other schooling options.
- Focused on great books and the things that matter most.
- Facilitating higher order thinking, skilled disputation, contemplation, and confidence in any conversation or conflict.
- Seminars are engaging, tough, intriguing, exhausting and delightful- and the heat of discussion will forge confidence and melt “snowflakes”.
- Seniors complete an in-depth Senior Thesis which they publically and formally present and defend before the community prior to graduation.