Careful consideration of circumstances and consequencesLooks like
Pausing to thinkSounds like
I should wait before I respond.Read More
Incline thy ear to me, rescue me speedily! Be thou a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! Yea, thou art my rock and my fortress; for thy name's sake lead me and guide me, take me out of the net which is hidden for me, for thou art my refuge. Into thy hand I commit my spirit; thou hast redeemed me, O LORD, faithful God. Thou hatest those who pay regard to vain idols; but I trust in the LORD.Read More
St. John Baptist de La SalleDates
April 7Read More
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Donahue Academy.
Contact the Admissions Office by email Admissions.K12@avemaria.edu or call 239-304-7022
The evaluation of each applicant is based on academic records, standardized test scores, admission assessments, interviews and recommendation forms.
Begin your online application by clicking here.
Age of Applicant by September 1st
First Grade applicants must meet the reading readiness requirements of our school. For other grades, students must meet readiness requirements at the grade level for which they seek entry.
Once an application has been received, you will be contacted to schedule a school tour and an academic assessment. To be considered for admission to our school, the following items must first be submitted to the Office of Admissions:
- Most recent report card
- Standardized test results
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
- Teacher Recommendation Forms. Recommendation Forms must come directly from the applicant’s school. Download your applicable Recommendation Form(s) below:
Once all of the above items have been received, they will be reviewed by our Office of Admissions and Principal to determine admissions.
All new students are required to take an assessment to determine proper placement in the classroom prior to official enrollment. An appointment will be made through the Office of Admissions.
Upon acceptance, you may click on Tuition and follow the link to set up your FACTS account. If you need help with tuition, you can immediately begin the process for requesting financial aid by clicking on Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Once your student is accepted, the following forms will be required to be submitted before the student may attend classes:
- Medical Authorization for Minor
- Medical Authorization and Permission
- Authorization for Release and Use of Image
- Technology Use Agreement
- State of Florida School Entry Health Exam (“Yellow Form”)
- Florida Certification of Immunization (“Blue Form”)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security card
- Copy of baptismal certificate
- Copy of certificate of First Holy Communion
- Most recent report card from prior school (if applicable)
- Most recent standardized test results (if applicable)
- A $200 per student (not to exceed $500 per family) non-refundable enrollment deposit (applicable to tuition) will be charged to hold your child’s place
The “Yellow” and “Blue” forms are available from any Florida physician’s office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office by email at Admissions.K12@avemaria.edu or call 239-304-7022.
Before making your final decision to attend Donahue Academy, please also read the Family Handbook to ensure you are aware of and comfortable with our policies. All families must sign a form certifying that they have read and agree to abide by the policies in the handbook. Donahue Academy admits students of any race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Admission may be denied if the student does not meet the school’s standards of achievement and behavior. We may not be able to provide for the needs of all learners, especially of those with learning exceptionalities requiring special training and or interventions.