Expressing genuine concern about the well-being of others; anticipating their needsLooks like
Talking to someone who seems sadSounds like
You seem upset, is there anything I can do for you?Read More
But Ruth said, "Entreat me not to leave you or to return from following you; for where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God; where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if even death parts me from you." And when Na'omi saw that she was determined to go with her, she said no more.Read More
St. Aelred of RievaulxDates
ca. 1109 – ca. 1166Feast
Jan. 12Read More
- FACTS Grant and Aid.
- The Step Up for Students Scholarship for Florida students K-12th. Please visit http://www.stepupforstudents.org/ for more information. For details on Step Up eligibility, click here.
- The AAA Scholarship Foundation is for Florida students K-12th. Please visit http://www.aaascholarships.org/ for more information. For details on AAA Scholarship Foundation eligibility for the Income-Based Scholarship click here.
- The McKay Scholarship is for Florida students diagnosed with learning disabilities. Please visit http://www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice/k-12-scholarship-programs/mckay/ for more information.
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship
- Practicing Roman Catholic and good standing in his/her parish
- Resident of Ave Maria or Immokalee
- Good academic standing
- Grades 5-12
- Financial Need
- One page essay on one of the following topics:
- How has the Knights of Columbus Organization impacted your life?
- Describe how you demonstrate leadership ability in school, work or community.
- Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your spiritual development.
- Who has had the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Who is your favorite saint and how can you relate to that person.
- Essays must be typed and sent to email@example.com
- Deadline is October 1st of the current academic year
One scholarship awarded per family per school year