Keeping oneself physically clean and neat and one’s belongings in good orderLooks like
Organizing your dresser drawersSounds like
I organized my dresser drawers.Read More
1 Timothy 3:5
for if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how can he care for God's church?Read More
July 11Read More
- FACTS Grant and Aid.
- The Step Up for Students Scholarship for Florida students K-12th. Please visit http://www.stepupforstudents.org/ for more information. For details on Step Up eligibility, click here.
- The AAA Scholarship Foundation is for Florida students K-12th. Please visit http://www.aaascholarships.org/ for more information. For details on AAA Scholarship Foundation eligibility for the Income-Based Scholarship click here.
- The McKay Scholarship is for Florida students diagnosed with learning disabilities. Please visit http://www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice/k-12-scholarship-programs/mckay/ for more information.
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship
- Practicing Roman Catholic and good standing in his/her parish
- Resident of Ave Maria or Immokalee
- Good academic standing
- Grades 5-12
- Financial Need
- One page essay on one of the following topics:
- How has the Knights of Columbus Organization impacted your life?
- Describe how you demonstrate leadership ability in school, work or community.
- Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your spiritual development.
- Who has had the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Who is your favorite saint and how can you relate to that person.
- Essays must be typed and sent to email@example.com
- Deadline is October 1st of the current academic year
One scholarship awarded per family per school year