Careful consideration of circumstances and consequencesLooks like
Pausing to thinkSounds like
I should wait before I respond.Read More
Incline thy ear to me, rescue me speedily! Be thou a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! Yea, thou art my rock and my fortress; for thy name's sake lead me and guide me, take me out of the net which is hidden for me, for thou art my refuge. Into thy hand I commit my spirit; thou hast redeemed me, O LORD, faithful God. Thou hatest those who pay regard to vain idols; but I trust in the LORD.Read More
St. John Baptist de La SalleDates
April 7Read More
- FACTS Grant and Aid. This form must be filled out if you are seeking the limited institutional aid offered by the Academy itself.
- The Step Up for Students Scholarship for Florida students K-12th. This is a state funded scholarship for families with economic need. If you have a large family you may still qualify even if you have a modest income. Please visit http://www.stepupforstudents.org/ for more information. For details on Step Up eligibility, click here.
- The AAA Scholarship Foundation is for Florida students K-12th. This is a state funded scholarship for families with economic need. Please visit http://www.aaascholarships.org/ for more information. For details on AAA Scholarship Foundation eligibility for the Income-Based Scholarship click here.
- The McKay Scholarship is a state funded scholarship for Florida students diagnosed with learning disabilities. Please visit http://www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice/k-12-scholarship-programs/mckay/ for more information.
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship
- Practicing Roman Catholic and good standing in his/her parish
- Resident of Ave Maria or Immokalee
- Good academic standing
- Grades 5-12
- Financial Need
- One page essay on one of the following topics:
- How has the Knights of Columbus Organization impacted your life?
- Describe how you demonstrate leadership ability in school, work or community.
- Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your spiritual development.
- Who has had the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Who is your favorite saint and how can you relate to that person.
- Essays must be typed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline is October 1st of the current academic year
One scholarship awarded per family per school year